Tuna and broccoli pies
Canned tuna is a good source of omega-3 fats and tastes terrific in this easy filo-topped pie.
1. Wash the carrot, celery, capsicum and spring onion and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Grate the carrot and put into a mixing bowl.
3. Slice the celery finely and add to the bowl.
4. Remove the seeds from the capsicum. Cut into small squares and add to the bowl.
5. Cut the root end off the spring onion. Slice finely, then add to the bowl.
6. Cut the pineapple into small squares and add to the bowl.
7. Slice the ham into small squares and add to the bowl with the cooked rice, sweet corn, pepper and dressing.
8. Using a spoon, mix thoroughly.
9. If not using at once, cover with cling wrap (or transfer to a storage container) and refrigerate until needed.